Sunday, March 15, 2009

No Good Deed Goes Unpunished

Cooking debacle led to a break-up on my birthday and driving back to Kentucky to once again return to stripping. I'm not in a place to describe how I feel, and I'm going to do everything I can avoid thinking about it. To be to the point:

I do not believe in being in love.

I do not believe in anything at all.

I've been naive, you, all of you got that right. There is no monogamy. No happy endings. No soul mates. There's no happiness in sharing a life with someone.

I was wrong.

Thank you for proving me wrong. Thank you for breaking me in.

If you think you want to be in my life you are mistaken. Like everyone else, your personality would unravel and your life would just systematically fall apart one element after another right before your eyes.

I don't know how or why, but that's my fault and I mean that seriously.

So don't read my journals anymore. Don't look at my pictures.

Don't seek me out at all, not any of you who come here.

There's no longer anything worth seeing.

1 comments:

Nikki said...

Jaks, it's Nikki. I can't find you. Are you ok?

 

In Cognition © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness